What we think
While the Nikon D610 is an excellent camera that's capable of recording plenty of detail in images with rich tones, good exposure and pleasant colours it is considerably more expensive the Canon 6D.
Reasons to buy
- + High build quality
- + Excellent quality images
- + Reliable AF system
- + Clean sensor
Reasons to avoid
- - No major step-up on D600
- - AF clumped in center
- - Odd info display options
- - JPEG-only HDR mode
- - No Wi-Fi
- - Fixed screen
Compare Nikon D610 prices from 2 retailers
- New Nikon D610 DSLR 24MP Digital Camera Body (FREE INSURANCE + 1 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY)8 % Off RRP$1,209.00+ Shipping
- New Nikon D610 DSLR 28-300mm VR kit Digital Camera (FREE INSURANCE + 1 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY)4 % Off RRP$2,249.00+ Shipping
- Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera (24.3MP) 3.2 inch LCD$1,599.99+ Shipping
- Nikon D610 Camera Body, Black$1,899.99+ Shipping
This DSLR camera comes equipped with a 24.3-megapixel resolution, made for taking sensational photos with stunning detail. Its maximum ISO is 25600. This Nikon camera has a Full Frame CMOS sensor. It weighs 1350 g. This camera has a burst speed of 5.9 fps and can capture Full HD resolution videos, which enables capturing films in Full HD. Battery lifetime: 900.
|Storage Type||Secure Digital, SDHC, SDXC|
|Optical Sensor Optical Sensor||CMOS|
Here's some more information about this product
The Nikon D610 Digital Camera was added to the Digital Cameras category in June 2016.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Nikon D610 Digital Camera in Australia is $1,209.00 from Becextech.
Other merchants who stock it are Becextech, Amazon AU.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.