Nikon Coolpix P1000
What we think
The P1000 is a curious beast. If you absolutely need a camera with a 3000mm-equivalent lens, the fact that the P1000 is alone in offering this makes your decision easy. With a huge body, less-than-reliable autofocus, a sub-standard LCD and operational strifes, however, its appeal for anything else is more limited.
Reasons to buy
- + Unique 125x optical zoom
- + Effective VR system
- + Sharp shots at 3000mm possible (though difficult)
- + Very good handling
- + Raw shooting option
Reasons to avoid
- - Camera can lock up after bursts
- - Autofocus struggles at times
- - Below-average LCD
- - No weather-sealing
- - General image quality
Compare Nikon Coolpix P1000 prices from 5 retailers
- Nikon Coolpix P1000 Digital Camera$1,328.91+ Shipping
- NIKON COOLPIX P1000 BK (Japan Domestic Genuine Products)$1,400.00+ Shipping
- Nikon COOLPIX P1000 16.7 Digital Camera with 3.2" LCD, Black$1,577.00+ Shipping
- Nikon Coolpix P1000 125x Zoom Digital Camera [4K Video]$1,499.00+ Shipping
- Nikon Coolpix P1000 Digital Compact Camera$1,499.00+ Shipping: $9.95
- Nikon Coolpix P1000$1,499.00+ Shipping: $9.95
|Optical Zoom x||4|
|Storage Type||sdhc, sdxc|
|Optical Sensor Optical Sensor||CMOS|
Here's some more information about this product
The Nikon Coolpix P1000 Digital Camera was added to the Digital Cameras category in September 2018.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Nikon Coolpix P1000 Digital Camera in Australia is $1,328.91 from Ryda Dot Com.
Other merchants who stock it are Ryda Dot Com, Amazon AU, JB HI-FI, Camera House, Digital Camera Warehouse.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.