Sony Xperia XZ
What we think
The Sony Xperia XZ is a great premium handset offering everything you'd expect from a flagship phone. If you own a recent Sony phone though it might not be enough of an improvement to rush out and buy it on day one.
Reasons to buy
- + New refined design
- + Impressive camera improvements
- + Return of waterproofing
Reasons to avoid
- - Only full HD screen
- - No fingerprint scanner in the US
- - Not running Android 7 software
Compare Sony Xperia XZ prices from 3 retailers
- Brand New in Box Sony Xperia XZ F8331 DUAL 32GB 5.2" Unlocked Smartphone$180.99Free Shipping
- New Sony Xperia XZ F8332 Dual SIM 64GB 4G LTE Smartphone Platinum (1 YEAR AU WARRANTY + PRIORITY DELIVERY)31% Off$414.00+ Shipping
- Sony Xperia XZ - Unlocked Smartphone - 32GB - Forest Blue (US Warranty)$424.79+ Shipping
- Sony Xperia XZ 3GB Ram Android N Qualcomm Snapdragon 5.2-Inch Full HD Smartphone, Chrome$499.00+ Shipping
- Sony Xperia XZ (F8332 64GB 4G LTE)$731.48+ Shipping
|Data Capabilities||Bluetooth, Wi Fi, GPS|
Here's some more information about this product
The Sony Xperia XZ Mobile Phone was added to the Mobile Cell Phones category in July 2018.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Sony Xperia XZ Mobile Phone in Australia is $180.99 from Ebay.
Other merchants who stock it are Ebay, Becextech, Amazon AU.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.