Sony Alpha A6300
What we think
The A6300 is a well-rounded camera with a good specification, and delivers great performance in a range of situations. Its autofocus system is excellent, and its viewfinder should convince traditionalists of the merits of electronic units.
Reasons to buy
- + Very good JPEG quality
- + High-quality viewfinder
- + Fast and capable AF system
Reasons to avoid
- - Underpowered LCD at default settings
- - Display not touch-sensitive
- - No in-camera raw processing
Compare Sony Alpha A6300 prices from 1 retailers
- New Sony Alpha A6300 Body Digital SLR Cameras Black (FREE INSURANCE + 1 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY) - Visit Us For More Color Variant4% Off$964.00+ Shipping
- New Sony Alpha A6300 (16-50mm) Kit Digital SLR Camera Black (FREE INSURANCE + 1 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY) - Visit Us For More Color Variant4% Off$1,164.00+ Shipping
The Sony Alpha A6300 is a mid-range mirrorless camera with a 24 Megapixel APSC sensor, 4k video and a powerful AF system that's ideal for capturing action. Announced in February 2016 it comes two years after the best-selling Alpha A6000 and becomes Sony's top-of-the-range APSC mirrorless camera. Note Sony skipped the model numbers in-between, so the A6300 is the successor to the A6000.
|Optical Zoom x||4|
|Storage Type||SDHC, Micro SD, SDXC|
|Optical Sensor Optical Sensor||CMOS|
Here's some more information about this product
The Sony Alpha A6300 Digital Camera was added to the Digital Cameras category in June 2016.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Sony Alpha A6300 Digital Camera in Australia is $964.00 from Becextech.
Other merchants who stock it are Becextech.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.