Samsung 970 Pro
What we think
Still the fastest consumer SSD, however, rather than the blow-out of years past, the Samsung 970 Pro only holds a slim lead over its rivals, including Samsung’s own 970 Evo, leaving us few reasons to choose it over more affordable options.
Reasons to buy
- + The fastest SSD money can buy
- + Reliable for years
- + Substantially higher write speeds
Reasons to avoid
- - Not much faster than rivals
- - Slightly pricier than competitors
- - Read speeds remain the same
Compare Samsung 970 Pro prices from 5 retailers
- New Samsung MZ-V7P512BW 512GB SSD 970 Pro Series M.2 NVME.$219.95+ Shipping
- Samsung Ssd 970 Pro M.2 512gb V-Nand Nvme-MZ-V7P512BW23% Off$225.42+ Shipping
- Samsung 970 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 512GB$229.00+ Shipping
- Samsung 970 PRO 512GB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7P512BW)$237.81+ Shipping
- 512GB Samsung 970 Pro V-NAND M.2 NVMe SSD$305.00+ Shipping: $5.99
- Samsung Ssd 970 Pro M.2 1tb V-Nand Nvme-MZ-V7P1T0BW23% Off$464.51+ Shipping
- Samsung 970 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB$469.00+ Shipping
- Samsung 970 PRO Series - 1TB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD Black/Red (MZ-V7P1T0BW)$489.42+ Shipping
- Samsung 1TB 970 PRO NVMe M.2 Internal SSD$509.00+ Shipping
- Samsung 970 PRO M.2 512GB, 64L 2-bit MLC V-NAND, (2280), NVMe, R/W(Max) 3,500MB/s/2,300MB/s, 370K/500K IOPS, 600TBW, 5 Years Warranty - MZ-V7P512BW$660.00+ Shipping
- Samsung 970 PRO M.2 1TB, TB, 64L 3-bit MLC V-NAND, (2280), NVMe, R/W(Max) 3,400MB/s/2,500MB/s, 500K/450K IOPS, 600TBW, 5 Years Warranty - MZ-V7P1T0BW$1,150.80+ Shipping
Here's some more information about this product
The Samsung 970 Pro Solid State Drive was added to the Solid State Drive category in March 2019.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Samsung 970 Pro Solid State Drive in Australia is $219.95 from Amazon AU.
Other merchants who stock it are Amazon AU, 13 IT PTY LTD, PCcasegear, Mighty Ape, Rubber Monkey.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.