Nikon Z6 II
What we think
Nikon has taken one of our favorite mirrorless cameras and addressed its main weaknesses. While it might not be class-leading in key areas, it’s the Z6 II’s strong performance across the board that makes it such a compelling choice.
Reasons to buy
- + Excellent image quality
- + Polished handling
- + 5-axis IS system
- + 14fps burst shooting
- + Best-in-class build quality
Reasons to avoid
- - Other AF systems more advanced
- - Tilt-angle display, not vari-angle
Compare Nikon Z6 II prices from 2 retailers
- Nikon Z 6 II Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)$3,299.00+ Shipping
- Nikon Z 6 II Mirrorless Camera with NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens$4,599.00+ Shipping
- New Nikon Z6 II Body Only Camera (1 YEAR AU WARRANTY + PRIORITY DELIVERY)3 % Off RRP$3,319.00+ Shipping
- New Nikon Z6 II Lens Kit NIKKOR Z 24-70mm F/4 S Camera (1 YEAR AU WARRANTY + PRIORITY DELIVERY)2 % Off RRP$4,319.00+ Shipping
|Storage Type||secure digital, XQD|
|Optical Sensor Optical Sensor||CMOS|
Here's some more information about this product
The Nikon Z6 II Digital Camera was added to the Digital Cameras category in October 2020.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Nikon Z6 II Digital Camera in Australia is $3,299.00 from JB HI-FI.
Other merchants who stock it are JB HI-FI, Becextech.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.