What we think
The Nikon Z5 has an enticing set of specifications for the entry-level full-frame user, especially when you consider just how small the camera is. If you are on the lookout for a fantastic everyday or travel camera, or just like the idea of a smaller than usual camera, then the Z5 is certainly worthy of your consideration. It’s worth thinking about whether you want to spend a little bit more to get hold of the Z6, especially if you’re into action photography or video shooting.
Reasons to buy
- + Solid handling
- + Great viewfinder
- + Small and light
Reasons to avoid
- - Limited frame rate for sports and action
- - 4K video cropped
Compare Nikon Z5 prices from 3 retailers
- Nikon Z5 (BODY) Mirrorless Camera$2,288.85+ Shipping
- Nikon Z5 Mirrorless Camera [Body Only]$2,299.00+ Shipping
- Nikon Z 5 Body Only Full Frame Mirrorless Camera$2,299.00+ Shipping: $9.95
- Nikon Z5 Mirrorless Camera with 24-50mm f/4-6.3 Lens$2,699.00+ Shipping
- Nikon Z5 Mirrorless Camera with 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR Lens$3,299.00+ Shipping
|Storage Type||secure digital|
|Optical Sensor Optical Sensor||CMOS|
Here's some more information about this product
The Nikon Z5 Digital Camera was added to the Digital Cameras category in July 2020.
The lowest price GetPrice has found for the Nikon Z5 Digital Camera in Australia is $2,288.85 from Ryda Dot Com.
Other merchants who stock it are Ryda Dot Com, JB HI-FI, Camera House.
GetPrice provides impartial price comparison information to help you get the best deals year-round and Australia-wide.